Sunday 28 July 2013

Gourds

Hi there!! first I wanna thank you for visiting my blog!! what you're gonna be seeing now are my baby gourd fruits!

I'm not quite sure what gourds these are, but I know they're hardshell gourds because they bloom white flowers nocturnally.

                      as a little flower, I hand pollinated this the 
    previous night


                    the gourd fruit growing larger the next day
                    
                Comparison between original size and what's now
                      
                     the gourd growing bigger and bigger as days pass

          the gourd fruit four days old compared to original size

the gourd fruit five days old (today- 27.7.2013). Larger!!
    
Please hang around my blog or follow me for I'll be updating this post as the gourd increases in size!! Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment