Tuesday 23 July 2013

Gourds Problem

Hi, i was pondering over a problem on my gourds. i read many websites saying that only the main vine produces male flowers. my gourd's main vine's been eaten and it grew a branch replacing the main vine. now this branch is also growing some more branches along it. will my gourds still produce male and female flowers?? please comment below for i need an answer pls!!
above here is my gourd vine: there are two vines, left is branch, right is main not producing any shoots.

Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. hi. nice blog and vlog you got there. i see you have a channel in youtube. i have to say you got quite some content there. nice work. i'm looking for a collab. would you be interested? send me an email/comment. this is my blog

    https://bigf-fc.blogspot.com/

    i'm jin. i did a youtube channel & blog as well. it's nice seeing hard blogging malaysian around. let's support each other and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete